Administrator Intern (3 Posts)
- A three-year post-matric Human Resources qualification (attach transcript).
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Assist in performing administration and provide support to the HR office
- Responding to HR-related queries
- Assists with all the activities of the Human Resources office
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Typing of letters, memo and reports
- Any other HR related duties assigned by the office
Closing Date: 21 February 2012
Applications to include comprehensive CVs, certified copies qualifications and an ID copy to be sent to Mrs NG Motsamai, in the Department of Human Resources, P O Box 68, MEDUNSA, 0204 or e-mail applications, in MS Word format to [email protected]
Telephonic enquiries regarding conditions of service: (012) 521-3893
The University of Limpopo is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employee.
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.
The University reserves the right to make an appointment.