The objective of this role is to provide administrative and executive support to the Human Resources Department, including:
- Assistance in updates of policies, procedures and HR tools.
- Administration of employee relations, including birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Co-ordination of the internal announcement procedure.
- Administration of all applications received by the department.
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant databases of information for internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Administration of training programmes.
- Assistance with presentations, articles and the PR of the Department.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Yes I Can! attitude
- is flexible and adaptable to diversity
- Is open-minded
- Has a mature sense of judgement and is able to maintain confidentiality
- Has a willingness to learn and develop
- Is creative thinker and proactive doer
- Is able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Has a sense of humour
- Possesses IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Currently studying at Hotel School
Park Inn by Radisson Sandton
118 Katherine street, 2196 Johannesburg, South Africa
Responsible: Ms. Cheryl Moodley
E-Mail: [email protected]
Application deadline: 30 June 2012