Closing Date: 14 April 2012
END USER COMPUTING LEARNERSHIP
Learnership For Disabled Candidates Only (AA) : Midrand
Candidates must be able to travel to Midrand daily for classes for the duration of The Learnership (One Year).
Start Date : 7 May 2012 Minimum Requirements
- Matric/Grade 12
- Age: 18 to 34
- South African Citizen
- 60% females and 40% males
- Medical certificate CONFIRMING DISABILITY MUST BE SENT IN WITH YOUR CV, OR AT LATEST WHEN YOU GO FOR INTERVIEW.
- Stipend is R1500.00 per month.
- Candidates must be able to communicate well and speak good English.
- Candidates must preferably have Grade 12 ( will consider individual cases with a lower educational level)
- No Criminal Record will be accepted.
- Must not be working.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LEARNERSHIP IS ONLY FOR DISABLED CANDIDATES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CV IF YOU ARE NOT DISABLED.
PLEASE STATE YOUR DISABILITY ON YOUR CV WHEN SENDING IN.
PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILED CV PLUS DOCTORS NOTE TO : [email protected] or fax 0866123803