Closing Date: 31 March 2015
Location: Cape Town
Hutech is looking for a Mechanical / Electronics Apprentice.
- Sustain operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Sustain the company’s ability to respond to support functions
- Deliver effective technical support and maintenance functions
- Deliver effective commissioning and training functions
- Maintain high levels of support.
- Technical diploma or Technical certificate (Mechanical/Electronic)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and systems
- Ability to work in a team as well as alone
- Good interpersonal skills relate to clients and advise distributors
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Fluent in English
- Radar system knowledge and experience beneficial
- Training presentation experience beneficial
- Must be physically fit and able to travel and perform duties under mine site conditions and requirements
- Able to perform after hours standby functions
- Willing to travel locally (on a daily basis) as well as abroad
How to Apply
Please send CV to [email protected]
Comments are closed.