Closing Date: 15 October 2012
In line with the National Skills Development Strategy, the Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA) in cooperation with IBM SA (PTY) LTD, hereby call for applications from unemployed Graduates to enter the IBM Workforce Development Solutions Programme, a formal career development training opportunities for 400 Graduates.
- IBM WEB Development
- CIW WEB Development
- Linux/Unix System Adminisration
- IBM Linux Administration
- Microsoft Application Development
Applicants are invited from unemployed graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Preferably hold a valid Information Technology degree/National Diploma or a Business degree from a registered South African University or University of Technology
- South African residents who should not be older than 25 years
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Applicants should have a good command of English language (verbal and written)
- This Workforce Development Solutions Programme training will be offered for a period of five (5) months at an appointed training provider’s venue.
- The graduates that will be placed on the programme will receive a monthly allowance of R2 800.
How to Apply
- Entrance into the programme does not constitute an offer of permanent employment.
- For telephonic enquiries, applicants may contact Owen Harris 076 153 4306.
Appointment to the programme is subject to the signing of an Internship Agreement.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
All applicants will undergo an assessment test to measure competency for an entry onto the programme. Correspondence will only be limited to short-listed candidates.