Closing Date: 12 February 2017
The ICASA Graduate Development Programme is a twenty four (24) months intensive development programme commencing in April . This programme provides an opportunity for newly qu alified graduates as well as unemployed graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Information and Communications Technology I ndustry.
A supporting structure of coaches will guide our Graduates through their training by providing help for chall enges at work. The Graduates’ performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for future endeavors. The Graduate intake at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the organisation ’ s skills n eeds.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- C ompleted a BSc / BTech Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a recognised South African institution ; and
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Results driven ;
- Attention to detail ;
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure ;
- Interpersonal s kills ;
- Teamwork ;
- Self – driven ;
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal / presentation skills) ; and Assertive
How to Apply
Required documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV) ; Motivational Letter; Academic Records; and Evidence of significant extra – curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills;
- Apply for the ICASA Graduate / Internship Programme in Free State
- Apply for the ICASA Graduate / Internship Programme in KZN
ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment