Closing Date: 07 February 2016
Stipend: R135 434 .00 pa
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa graduate development programme is a 24 months intensive development programme commencing in March 2016. This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates as well as unemployed gradautes to gain valuable practical working expereience and theoritical trainning while earning a salary, enabling them to build a foundation for a successful career in the informaiton and communication technology industry/
A supporting structure of coaches will guide the graudates through their training by providing help for challenges at work. The graduates performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for their future endevours.
Graduate intake at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the SA skills market and the orgranisation’s skills needs.
The programme offers opportunities in the following areas:
- Policy Research and Analysis
- Engineering and Technology
- Regions – Gauteng
- Regions – Cape Town
- Projects Office
- Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Legal, CCC and Risk
- Communications and International Relations
- Human Resources Management
Preferred Fields of Study
- BCom Economics / Statistics
- BSc / BTech Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering
- BSc Computer Science / Information Systems / Information Technology
- LLB Law / BCom Economics / BCom Risk Management
- BCom Finance / Accounting / Auditing
- BA / BCom Journalism / Public Relations / Communications
- BCom HR / Industria Psychology / Organisational Development
- Must be a South African citizen
- Completed a 3 or 4 year degree within the preferred fields of study from a recognised SA institution
How to Apply
To apply for the Graduate Development Programme – Human Resources , please visit https://www.icasa.org.za/Careers and select your appropriate field of study; · Required documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV) ; Motivational Letter; Academic Records; and Evidence of significant extra – curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills; · ICAS A is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment ; and · Applications close on 07 February 2016.
Selection Process : · Our recruitment team will review all applications; · Applicants who meet requirements w ill be invited for an interview; · Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments; and · Successful candidates will be accepted into ICASA ’s Graduate Development Programme and given a twenty four ( 24) month contract .
Salary: Total Cost to Company Package of R 135,434 .00 per annum.