Closing Date: 20 March 2015
Location: CAPE TOWN
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the company’s IT network, server and security systems. This role is absolutely essential in the organization. To ensure business continuity- if an IT network fails, the impact on the day to day running of the business can be significant, sometimes catastrophic.
- On a day to day base , intern might be called upon to help colleagues with more basic IT needs, thus meaning intern will have to share knowledge with users, as well as setting up new users and managing backups, security and passwords. Assisting with any IT query and escalating if the Intern cannot handle it, as well as monitoring and maintain the company’s IT, internet and emails policy.
- Assisting the IT personnel with various ad hoc duties to ensure that the IT department works efficiently and effectively.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualified BSc (Computer Science)/ Electronics Engineering
- Strong academic track record. Academic transcripts will be called for
- Full Microsoft Office suite
Required Skills & Experience
- Analytical Ability (Solve problems)
- Team player
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Evah 011 234 7040