Closing Date: 18 June 2012
Our sister company ICT WORX is looking for 20 Interns to join our Internship programme. Interns will receive training in different technologies mainly Java, IBM Products Both Software and Hardware as well as SAP.
The programme aims to:
- Improving employment prospects for the unemployed or underemployed
- Offering re-skilling and new recruit training
- Reducing the skills gap to improve employment prospects
- Programme participants will receive a stipend instead of a salary. Stipend amounts TBC.
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30.
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics or Computer Science on HG (with minimum pass of 60%) and have completed a Post Matric 3 Year IT Qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be registered on any other Internship either currently or previously.
What is the Recruitment process?
- Closing date for applications is 18 June 2012.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments.
The following checks will be conducted:
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship.
How to apply?
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end of June 2012, consider the application as unsuccessful.
Action required: Unemployed Post graduate students may use this opportunity to apply for the Internship Programme.