Location: All Provinces
Closing Date: 31 May 2014
Fields of study in which bursaries are awarded have to be directly related to industry, and will only include the following:
- BSc Industrial,
- Analytical Chemistry and
- Geology. (Technikon level leading to B. Tech).
- Applied Commercial Sciences:
- BCom (Accountancy CA),
- BCom Information Systems,
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science,
- Investment Management,
- Agriculture and
- South African citizens with a valid ID number residing in the Republic of South Africa and who qualify for admission to a University or University of Technology and FET college, and are not studying with the aid of an employer or bursary.
- Applicants must have grade 12 Maths and Science with a minimum of a B aggregate symbol.
- University or University of Technology students who have already successfully completed one or more years will be considered on their Grade 12 and most recent academic results.
- If you are already studying towards a degree course for which you are applying for a bursary, you must have passed all courses for which you have registered at the university for the study period already completed.
- Applications must be for full time studies towards an academic degree at an accredited South African university or university of technology.
- Application Form
How to Apply
Post to: Industrial Development Corporation (IDC), PO Box 784055, Sandton, 2146
Fax: 0862103653 / 3197
Email: [email protected]