Closing Date: 01 October 2015
- Industrial / Chemical Engineering or IT Degree
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist to coordinate the departments programmes to support the department’s objectives.
- Support the department in managing innovation ideas on the portal.
- Support the Managers in the idea development process.
- Support the Managers in managing Innovation projects and Strategic Initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating innovation events with external stakeholders.
- Assist in the review of internal processes to identify areas of improvement
Other skills and competencies
- Ability to perform the administrative functions attached to a specific job such as report writing, documentation management and general administration
- Ability to act independently from others without requiring management and supervision.
- Ability to determine deadlines and execute outputs without exceeding target dates.
- Ability to operate within a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization.
How to Apply
Email your CV to [email protected] . Please quote advert reference number in application TUP012A