Closing Date: 31 January 2014
The Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa Limited (the IDC) is a self-financing, state-owned national development finance institution which provides finance for industrial development projects, playing a catalytic role in promoting partnerships across industries within and outside our borders, promoting regional economic growth.
We do this by
- Proactively identifying and funding of high-impact and labour-intensive projects;
- Leading the creation of viable new industries;
- Using our diverse industry expertise to drive growth in priority sectors; and
- Taking up higher-risk funding projects.
The IDC is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas. We are therefore inviting applications for an Internship programme which will run for a period of 12 months. Interns will be placed nationally within the IDC (Head Office & Regions).
A University Degree or Diploma or Completed N6 FET Certificate in the following areas:
||Field of study|
|Head Office (x7)||Degree/Diploma/N6: Commerce (Finance, Economics, Procurement)
Marketing / Events Management; Business Administration; Information Technology
|Northern Cape (x1)||Degree/Diploma/N6: Business Administration|
|Mpumalanga (x2)||Degree/Diploma/N6: Accounting / Engineering|
|Eastern Cape (x6)||Degree/Diploma/N6: Commerce; Business Administration|
|Polokwane (x2)||Degree/Diploma/N6: Commerce; Business Administration|
|KZN – Durban & Pietermaritzburg (x5)||Degree/Diploma/N6: Commerce; Business Administration|
|Free State (x3)||Degree/Commerce/N6: Engineering; Business Administration|
|North West Rustenburg / Brits / Mafikeng (x7)||Degree / Diploma/N6: Finance|
- Applicants must be South African Citizens
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 25 years
- Must be able to speak and write English
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Applicant must not be registered on any Learnership or Internship Programme
- All applicants must have a completed Qualification
APPLICATION PROCESS AND CLOSING DATE
Candidates will be required to undergo the competency based interviews. The following checks will be conducted, Criminal Record checks, verification of educational qualification and proof of South African citizenship.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12 months fixed term employment contract.
If you don’t hear from us after 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicants to indicate the region they are applying for, only one application per Region.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.