Closing Date: 25 April 2014
Stipend: R5 326.80 monthly
The Intern: Infrastructure will contribute towards the efficient co-ordination of infrastructural projects in the Organization. The Intern reports to the Assistant Manager: Infrastructure.
- The successful candidate for this position must have completed a tertiary qualification in the Property/Facilities Management or Administration.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills (verbal and written and interpersonal skills.
- The person must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- A valid driver’s license is a recommendation.
- Applications must be accompanied by a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Assist each departmental staff member with his/her duties whilst undertaking daily activities to learn about the basics of the departmental portfolio, i.e. to secure and administer appropriate voting stations and local municipal offices in accordance with relevant legislative and IEC guidelines, provision and maintenance of voting station and local office infrastructure requirements, managed and administer the MEO appointment process, provision of courier services.
- Assist with various administrative duties within the Department that will include filing, financial administration, coordination activities with various departments, photocopying and faxing.
- Assist with selected duties so as to obtain exposure to electoral operations and financial administrative and procurement matters, etc.
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Be prepared to work long hours;
- Pro-active and decisive.
How to Apply
Fax: 012 622 5219
Email: [email protected]