Closing Date: 15 August 2014
Start Date: 01 October 2014
Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Iemas would like to invite unemployed candidates from designated groups, who are interested in working in a Short Term Insurance sales and customer service environment, to participate in a Learnership programme at the head office in Centurion.
- Grade 12 with English & Maths (D symbols and above)
- Be unemployed
- Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
- Must not be committed/ registered for studies in 2014/2015
- A National Certificate: Short Term Insurance, NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to an insurance sales environment
- A 12 months Learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
How to Apply
Comments are closed.