Closing Date: 15 September 2016
The Company is currently offering bursaries for 2017.
- Students in their final year of schooling with good passes in, Maths, Science and English.
- Students currently studying at either a University or University of Technology with above average academic results.
- Students who are studying at the University of Technology will be sponsored to do their in-service training as part of the bursary, on condition that they go on to complete their B.Tech degree.
- The Illovo bursary covers academic fees (including registration, tuition and examination fees), accommodation, meals and prescribed books.
- Students must be prepared to work for the Company at its discretion during vacations.
- Students may be required to complete course related practical training at one of Illovo’s Operating Centres.
- Self-driven and dedicated students with an interest in pursuing a successful career with Illovo are welcome to apply.
|Chemical Engineering Bursary|
|Instrument Engineering Bursary|
|Electrical Engineering Bursary|
If you are not contacted within 4 weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.