Qualifications and Experience
- Applications are open to individuals who were born in South Africa, or became South African citizens prior to April 27, 1994.
- Please note that we are a proud supporter/contributor of Black Economic Empowerment, therefor preference will be given to African, Coloured or Indian candidates.
Applicants who meet the following requirements may apply:
- Student in possession of a B degree in Industrial Engineering that should be obtained before 2013.
- Less than 24 months work experience (excluding temporary work during full time studies)
- Overall C+ academic average in final year of study.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) and various recognized software development methodologies.
- Quality of Solution (Level of Analysis).
- Product & Systems Development Life Cycle (PDLC / SDLC).
- System and process understanding
- Documentation and report writing skills.
- Presentation & Facilitation.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
- Resourcefulness & wide scope of personal autonomy.
- Attitude for constant improvement and exceptional delivery.
Please attach the following documentation with your application:
- Motivational letter elaborating on yourself and why we should consider you for this vacancy
- Please advise in your motivational letter:
- Possible/soonest commence
- If you have reliable transport
- If working hours from 08:00 – 17:00 will suite you
- If possible overtime requests will be a problem for you
- Updated CV
- Please indicate gender, race, residential address, contact details, subjects studied, academic achievements.
- Most recent official academic transcripts
- South African ID
This vacancy is offering you a cost to company R150,000.00 – R180,000.00 per annum.
How to Apply