Closing Date: 24 May 2013
Location: Northern Cape
Inspect, maintain and repair vehicles whilst training with a qualified technician. Working alongside an assigned technician in order to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs to manufacturing standards.
Specific Role Responsibilities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Achieve selling targets
- “Fixed right first time”: Adherence to the “fixed right first time” policy taking into account honesty and integrity in the job. Comeback ratio should not exceed specified target.
- Housekeeping: Daily adherence to housekeeping rules.
- Risk management in respect of vehicles: Strict adherence to Company Policy.
- Ensure that the appropriate tool complement is available to perform duties effectively: Maintain and execute tool box growth as per requirement
- Time and attendance: Strict adherence to company policy.
- Team cooperation: Required to participate in Service Departments policies and procedures.
- Self development: It is required that you pass your level test within 4 years.
Qualifications and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 11 or N2 technical qualification.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of how vehicles work
Skills and Personal Attributes
CORE SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Sound mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills advantageous.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Honesty and integrity.
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click Automotive Retail > Artisan …)
Comments are closed.