Closing Date: 11 April 2016
- The Controller in Transport is responsible to control vehicles, equipment and staff in ensuring that deliveries are executed on time and in accordance with the SLA conditions and that all administration is completed timeously and accurately. Skills and Personal Attributes
- High work ethic.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Integrity and accountability.
- Passion and Energy: Passionate about finding solutions, positive and “can do” attitude and attention to detail.
- Recognition and respect: Professionalism, ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Commitment and pride: Flexibility in approach and thinking, involvement and contribution to employer and industry.
|Logistics Graduate / Intern
|IT Graduate / Intern
Comments are closed.