Qualifications and Experience
Applications are open to individuals who were born in South Africa, or became South African citizens prior to April 27, 1994.
Please note that we are a proud supporter/contributor of Black Economic Empowerment, therefor preference will be given to African, Coloured or Indian candidates.
Applicants who meet the following requirements may apply:
- Student in possession of a B degree in Industrial Engineering that should be obtained before 2013.
- Less than 24 months work experience (excluding temporary work during full time studies)
- Overall C+ academic average in final year of study.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) and various recognized software development methodologies.
- Quality of Solution (Level of Analysis).
- Product & Systems Development Life Cycle (PDLC / SDLC).
- System and process understanding
- Documentation and report writing skills.
- Presentation & Facilitation.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
- Resourcefulness & wide scope of personal autonomy.
- Attitude for constant improvement and exceptional delivery.
Please attach the following documentation with your application:
- Motivational letter elaborating on yourself and why we should consider you for this vacancy
- Please advise in your motivational letter:
- Possible/soonest commence
- If you have reliable transport
- If working hours from 08:00 – 17:00 will suite you
- If possible overtime requests will be a problem for you
- Updated CV
- Please indicate gender, race, residential address, contact details, subjects studied, academic achievements.
- Most recent official academic transcripts
- South African ID
This vacancy is offering you a cost to company R150,000.00 – R180,000.00 per annum.
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click Graduates > Business Analyst Graduate)
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.