Closing Date: 20 January 2017
Structured 12 month Graduate Development Programme (GDP) with specific exposure to Operational Excellence. The GDP provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide graduates with relevant on-the-job experience and exposure through work experience, work assignments, and special projects. Graduates will develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the chosen discipline as the company gives them access to explore and understand various aspects of how the business works. Graduates have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, on-the-job coaches, HR and a dedicated Graduate Development Manager – all on hand to help the Graduate to get the most from the experience and position so that they drive their own career.
The company is excited to be in a position to offer such a meaningful journey to their graduates and are confident that, together, they can make things happen to help kick start their careers. The company is looking for Graduates to join the company nationally in Gauteng and Cape Town. Please attach the following documentation with your application:
- Motivational letter elaborating on yourself and why we should consider you for this vacancy (1 PAGE ONLY).
- Updated CV.
- Full official academic transcripts.
- South African ID.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN UPLOADING DOCUMENTS: There is a 300kb size limit on files to be uploaded. If your files are to big convert them to PDF documents and attach your CV, Motivational Letter, ID and Academic Records as separate documents. If you do not hear from us by 28 February 2017, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to short listed candidates.
|Sales Internship Development Programme
|Industrial Engineer Graduate Development Programme
| Logistics Graduate Development Programme
- 12 month Graduate Development Programme that consist of Practical and Theoretical Training and Development
- Candidate will be based at an Operating Company within the Imperial Logistics Group
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Partake in all activities that forms part of the Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
- Project Management
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Academic Average of 65%
- Innovative & Self driven
- Customer orientated
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills