Closing Date: 29 August 2014
Market leader in Technology (development & integration) offers an exciting opportunity for a junior / graduate C# developer to join the team. Candidates with BEng Industrial & Systems Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering and BCom Informatics (honors), BSc Computer Science, BSc IT, will be considered. Microsoft Certifications would be a plus. Candidates with a diploma AND Microsoft Certifications, as well as 2 years plus experience working in a software development environment will also be considered
- Degrees (one or more of):
- BSc. Computer Science
- BEng. Industrial & Systems Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- B.Com Informatics with honours in computer science or informatics Microsoft Certifications a plus
- Relevant Diplomas
- Microsoft Certifications MANDATORY
The candidate will have exposure in the following:
- SDLC methodologies like Agile, KANBAN, etc.,
- Development using C#, HTML5, ASP.NET MVC, .NET (web and / or windows),
- Experience using MSSQL Server and / or Oracle.
- You will be required to develop, test and implement systems as required, using C#, HTML5, MVC, .NET (web and/or windows).
- You will also be required to research and implement new technologies and best practices.
- You need to be a strong team player, and able to take the initiative and function in stressful situations.
- Must be willing to learn and be open to guidance and constructive feedback from senior team members.
- This role will likely require an initial long term (2 years) engagement on a long running, complex system.
- Be familiar with SDLC methodologies like Agile, KANBAN, etc.
- Bespoke solution/component design & development
- Systems maintenance development
How to Apply
Comments are closed.