Closing Date: 29 August 2014
Our learnership opportunity seeks to assist young people who have invested through their studies in a career in travel & tourism to gain valuable workplace experience by working closely with business managers and operational teams. Furthermore, participants in the programme will undergo a qualification in management (Generic Management NQF4) that will see them gain essential knowledge and skills necessary for a junior management role.
- 3-year Diploma or Degree in Travel & Tourism Management.
- Younger than 25.
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates, in line with the Company’s transformation objectives.
- South African Citizen.
- Must have displayed leadership skills in the past, either in school, their community or during their studies.
- Driver’s license is essential.
How to Apply
Apply for the Imperial Travel & Tourism Learnership Opportunity
NB: Please attach the following documentation with your application:
- Cover Letter stating your interest in this opportunity.
- Your CV.
- Senior Certificate.
- Qualification and academic results.
- Copy of ID and driver’s license