Closing Date: 31 March 2014
Implats bursaries are open to all candidates meeting the minimum criteria of a university exemption pass and a minimum C symbol in mathematics and science. Our bursaries cover:
- Registration and tuition fees for the duration of the course
- Residence fees
- Cash allowance
- Personal computer allowance from second year of study
Should you be awarded an Implats bursary, you will be required to work for the company for the full period of the bursary and to undertake vacation work at the company at the end of each year.
Implats offers bursaries in various fields:
- Electrical (heavy current)
- Chemistry to honours level
- Geology to honours level
- Accounting to honors level
- Human Resources Bcom to honors level
What we are looking for
Implats is looking for people who
- are able to work under pressure
- have leadership potential, combined with the ability to work in a team
- have good problem-solving abilities
- are tenacious
- have common sense
- are able to make decisions and to think logically
- are self-motivated, and
- have good communication skills
How to apply for a bursary
If you meet the minimum criteria and you would like to apply for a bursary, please fill in the application form (PDF – 100KB). For more information contact Kefiloe Seome on +27 14 569 0088 or [email protected].
Please print and complete the application form to be submitted with copies of the following documents:
- Your CV
- ID document (certified)
- Proof of latest results (certified)
Please post your application to:
THE TRAINING MANAGER – BURSARIES, PO BOX 5683, RUSTENBURG, 0300
Applications for next year should be submitted on or before 31st March 2014. Reviews will take place in May 2014 and successful applications will be informed accordingly.
Comments are closed.