An one year HR/IO Psychology internship is available at our company, starting 1 February 2012. Market related, basic salary is on offer.
Market related basic salary 1 year contract position in the Human Resources sector at CIS (Pty) Ltd, based in Pretoria, Gauteng.
Requirements: The minimum requirement for application is a post-graduate first year Masters Degree in Industrial Psychology and able to commence with an Industrial Psychology Internship.
Competencies required include:
- commercial awareness;
- quality orientation;
- problem solving and analysis;
- oral and written communication skills;
- planning and organising skills;
- computer literacy; and
- the ability to work in a team
In addition, the candidate needs to be proficient in business English and be familiar with human resources terminology.
Candidates must be willing to travel and be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Growing the business through the promotion of services and products offered by CIS to prospective and existing clients; and
- providing of specialist consulting services to a range of clients.
Please send your CV to Melissa van Niekerk at Melissa.email@example.com