Professional Provident Society Insurance Company Limited introduces a new and exciting Graduate Development Programme 2012. We are looking for a highly talented young graduate to join a one (1) year programme with the company. The commencement is effective on the 01 March 2012. The programme is based on the requirements as per the Financial Sector Charte.
Bachelors Degree- BSC or 4 year nursing degree:
- with intent of registering for post graduate qualification
- currently registered for a post graduate qualification, or
- obtained post graduate qualification
- No prior working experience
- Computer literacy
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, self starter
- Quick learner
- Leadership ability
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good academic record
3. PC Literate – Must be able to work on a PC and conduct research on the Internet.
Please note that as per the Financial Sector Charter a requirement for incumbents is to have a Bachelors degree that is acceptable in the financial industry.
This Learnership is available to African, Indian, Coloured and Disabled males and females.