Location: Cape Town
Contact: [email protected]
Closing Date: <Don’t know>
You will be supporting our team in all aspects of administration and process that are required to meet the specific clients recruitment requirements.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional administration skills, coupled with excellent communication skills. Recruitment Administration experience and advanced Excel and Power Point is essential.
- Updating candidate status information
- Uploading data onto the recruitment database including CV’s and interview feedback
- Ensuring diversity data is collected
- Communicating with candidates, when needed, to comply with requirements of the Data Protection Act
- Ensure recruitment database is accurate and up to date
- Using Excel and Powerpoint to collate data and create regular reports and presentations
- Produce reports on recruitment activity and data i.e. diversity tracking of applicants
- Assisting with response management from Internet job boards; arranging interviews & gathering interview feedback.
- Arranging interviews, room bookings for interviews and collating interview packs
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Organising team and other adhoc meetings
- Ad hoc projects and requests, as required
- Pace, accuracy and attention to detail
- Data management
- Ability to be pro-active and anticipate issues
The initial contract will be for a period of 6 months with a salary review at the end of month 3.
Dependant on performance we would look at offering a permanent position at the end of the 6 month contract.
If you would like to apply for this position please send a copy of your resume to: [email protected]