Location : MEA-ZA-Gauteng-Johannesburg Head Office
About the Graduate Programme:
The Graduate Programme involves a 12 month rotation programme within Internet Solutions, during which period the successful graduate candidates will get an opportunity to learn whilst gaining work experience and exposure to the way that our business operates and the role each division plays.
We are looking for graduates who are self-motivated, achievement driven and flexible; people who are able to think on their feet in a fast changing environment, with great team-working skills, and who are passionate about what they do; people with an excellent track record and the desire to build a career with a leading ICT. The programme includes a 4 day induction, Business Unit exposure and rotation through the business. Participating Business Units & rotation schedule:
- CONNECTIVITY: linking organisations internally and externally.
- COMMUNICATIONS: linking people – media, access and device rich person-to-person communications.
- CLOUD: locating systems – sourcing and situating computing resources and content optimally.
- CARRIER: linking the last mile
- Sales & Marketing
During the rotation programme you will attend various Training courses relevant to the area you are working in.
- A completed degree (postgraduate degree will be an advantage) in the following fields:
- Any Engineering Discipline
- Information Systems/Computer Science