The Park Inn Hotel, Sandton, is looking for an Intern/Trainee in the Food and Beverage department. We are looking for you that have the possibility to do an Internship in our department for 6 months.
Your main tasks during your Internship/Trainee in the F&B department will be the following:
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager and the Food and Beverage Coordinator in the department’s daily tasks.
- Overlook communication within the department, within the hotel and with third parties contacting the hotel.
- Provide administrative support to the F&B Administration department.
You will in the position be responsible for many different tasks such as:
- Following-up on individual and group requests by preparing and updating working documents including but not limited to contracts and functions.
- Following-up on clients’ menu choices.
- Coordinating and assisting in the implementation of special offers, festivals and events within the hotel’s Food and Beverage departments.
You will have the possibility to develop practical, supervisory and personal skills at the same time as you are working with our experienced team.
We are searching for a person that:
- Is organised and have the possibility to do several projects at the same time.
- Is extroverted and is open to meet new colleagues and guests.
- Is a team player.
- A person that can take responsibility
Is a true “hospitality ambassador” with a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude.
Should currently be studying at Hotel School
Park Inn by Radisson Sandton
118 Katherine Street, 2196 Johannesburg, South Africa
Responsible: Ms. Cheryl Moodley
E-Mail: [email protected]
Application deadline: 30/06/2012