Closing Date: 30 September 2014
Field of Study
Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree in:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance),
- BCom Informatics,
- BSc Computer Science,
- BSc Information Technology,
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology,
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science,
- Business Science,
- Science and Mathematics,
- Engineering or
- Commercial LLB
Students who apply for an Engineering degree may be considered for the Sasol Inzalo Foundation Bursary should they qualify. Only first year Actuarial Science students already at university will be considered.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- The main criterion for the selection of applications is financial need and academic potential.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 and applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least 50% in all their subjects with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 60% in English.
How to Apply
Submit Application Form and required documents, to: Studietrust, PO Box 29192, Melville, 2109.
NB: All applicants will be notified of the outcome by sms not later than 21 December 2014. Please contact Studietrust only if you have not had a response by 15 January 2015 on:(011) 403 1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org .