Closing Date: 15 September 2015
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- The main criteria for the selection of applications is financial need and academic potential.
- Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree in Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BCom Informatics, BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology, BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology, BIS-Bachelor of Information Science, Business Science, Science and Mathematics, Engineering or Commercial LLB
- Students who apply for an Engineering degree may be considered for the Sasol Inzalo Foundation Bursary should they qualify
- Only first year Actuarial Science students already at university will be considered.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 and applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least 60% in all their subjects with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English. Please apply timeously for admission to the educational institution of your choice.
Bursary amounts The bursary amounts are reviewed and are subject to change every year. For the 2015 Academic year successful applicants received a partial bursary to the value of R80 000. Applicants are thus advised to also apply through the Financial Aid Office of their university of choice for a study loan from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to cover the shortfall. Terms and conditions apply.
How to Apply
When completing the form, please take note of the following: • Read the instructions carefully • Due to a possible postal strike, we encourage applicants to make use of the online application facility http://www.studietrust.org.za. Alternatively email your completed form and supporting documents to [email protected] or fax your completed form and supporting documents to 086 538 1537 • Completed application forms may still be submitted to the postal address, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein, 2017, but please note that any possible interruption in the postal services could result in your form not reaching us
Applications that are not 100% complete will not be considered.
Please ensure that all the requested documents are attached
Completed application forms: acknowledgement of receipt Studietrust (Investec’s bursary administrator) will notify you by sms when your application form has been received. Only completed applications will be considered and selection will take place from September to December 2015. All applicants will be notified of the outcome by sms not later than 21 December 2015. Please contact Studietrust only if you have not had a response by 15 January 2016 at [email protected]
Comments are closed.