Closing Date: 22 May 2015
Location: Cape Town
The Cape Town Private Banking Grad Programme offers grads an opportunity to engage in a six-month learning journey, & then move into a permanent role in the business. The grad should have completed a Bachelor’s degree by the time they apply, or should be completing their qualifications by mid year.
- Completed Bachelors Degree
- Should be completing degree in June
- Client service experience advantageous
Duties & Responsibilities
The programme includes the following learning & work opportunities:
- Induction and Work Readiness – preparing you to work at Investec
- Technical Learning – product, systems & process knowledge
- Client Relationship Management – skills to engage with Investec clients
- Diversity – understanding of self & other in the South African context
- Business rotations – exposure opportunities within different specialisations to build relationships & your career (e.g. operations, client service, risk)
How to Apply
Comments are closed.