The graduate initiative places graduates in specific business units according to their academic background, career talent and aspirations in conjunction with business requirements. Graduates gain exposure and experience to the business through active participation, learning and development.
Investec Wealth & Investment is currently sourcing talented and passionate graduates to join us in early 2013. We are focused on a select number of candidates who wish to pursue a career in Private Client Investments. Successful candidates will be employed in a permanent capacity and as young professionals, will receive exposure and support to fully integrate into the role they are placed in. We would like to invite top achievers to apply for an opportunity with us.
Applicants will be screened and shortlisted based on the relevance of their degree as well as their academic achievements. Preference will be given to Employment Equity applicants.
- BBusSc or BCom, BEng with majors in at least one of the following: Accounting, Economics, Financial Management, Investment Management, Financial Analysis, Portfolio Management
- CFA level 1 would be advantageous
- A passion for financial markets is essential
- Broad understanding of investment products
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Must be proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ambitious, delivery focused and accountable
- Team player who is self-motivated, focused and able to work independently
- Ability to work well with different personalities
How to Apply