REF NO: 4/3/1/1
Closing date: 04 April 2014
· Applicants should be in possession of a Senior Certificate,
· Post – Matric three year Qualification in Commerce;
· Administration or Public Management;
· Computer Literacy: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint;
· Good Interpersonal and
· Communication Skills.
Key Competencies Include:
· Assist within administration component;
· Administrative duties, daily update the incoming & outgoing correspondence of mail and facsimiles (Ensuring that all correspondence reaches the addressee timeously);
· Working on Persal and BAS;
· Conducting of asset verification Relieve the reception desk, communication with suppliers;
· Making of travelling and accommodation bookings for Officials;
· Assist with the management of GG;
· Vehicles and stock taking in stationery room.
How to Apply
- Complete a Z83 form
- Attach CV with certified Copies of certificates and submit personally at IPID – NW Offices: Molopo Shopping Centre (1st Floor) 1 Station Road, Mafikeng or, Post to Private Bag X 2017, Mafikeng, 2745, for attention: L Maamogwa
ENQUIRIES: Ms Kea Mothusi / Mr Tumelo Mathe, Tel: 021 941 4800
Comments are closed.