Closing Date: 27 June 2014
Stipend: R4035 monthly
Ref.NO: Q9 / 2014 / WC / 01
- Degree or Diploma in Public Administration or equivalent
- Z83 Form
- Copies of ID and Qualifications
- Make arrangements on travelling and accommodation for officials,
- Processing of invoices, compile the claims of the officials,
- Assist with the management of GG Vehicles,
- Daily update of incoming and outgoing correspondence of mail and facsimiles,
- Ensuring that all correspondence reaches the addressee timeously.
- Good interpersonal, communication, verbal and writing skills and should also be prepared to work under pressure
- Be outspoken, self-driven and also be computer Literate.
How to Apply
Post: Ms N Mayapi , Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X43, Bellville, 7535 or
Hand deliver: Corner of Petrusa & Mazzur Streets, Fintrust Building, First Floor, Bellville.
Enquiries: Mr GJ Trussell, Tel: (021) 941 4800
NB: If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful, as communication will be made with short listed candidates only.