Closing Date: 08 September 2014
Location: East London
Ref.NO: Q9 / 2014 / 44
Stipend: R4333.70 pm
- Unemployed graduates with a Degree or Diploma in Public Administration or equivalent
- acsimiles (ensuring that all correspondence reaches the addressee timeously)
- Human Resource Management.
- Supply Chain Management (makes arrangements on travelling and accommodation for officials and etcetera).
- Finance (processing of invoices, compile the claims of the officials, and etcetera).
- Auxiliary Services (assist with the management of GG Vehicles and etcetera).
- Daily update of incoming and outgoing correspondence of mail and f
- The incumbent must be outspoken, self-driven and also be computer Literate.
- He / she should have good interpersonal, communication, verbal and writing skills and should also be prepared to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Forward Z83 Form, CV, certified copies of Qualifications and ID to: Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X9085, East London, 5200 or
Hand deliver to: 42-44 Oxford & Terminus Street, Permanent Building, Mezzanine Floor, East London.
Enquiries: Ms N Mtyida, Tel: 043 – 706 6500
Comments are closed.