Closing Date: 08 September 2014
Location: East London
Ref.NO: Q9 / 2014 / 45
- Grade 12 with typing as a subject. Diploma in typing and computer skills will be an added advantaged.
- Knowledge of government’s broad transformation objectives and initiatives.
- Sound Interpersonal and strong communication skills and computer skills is essential.
- Candidate will be subjected to a Typing test.
- Update case files/development on the Database, Develop on the Database system, typing of documents, memos and reports;
- Follow-up on case developments From Investigators;
- Updating of registers;
How to Apply
Forward Z83 Form, CV, certified copies of Qualifications and ID to: Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X9085, East London, 5200 or
Hand deliver to: 42-44 Oxford & Terminus Street, Permanent Building, Mezzanine Floor, East London.
Enquiries: Ms N Mtyida, Tel: 043 – 706 6500
Comments are closed.