- Quick Tips
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
- Keep in Touch
Have a Specific Question?
Closing Date: 22 August 2014
|Administrative Assistant (REF NO: Q9/201439)
- Unemployed graduates with a Three year qualification in, human resources, Public Management / Administration, Finance or Supply chain management.
- Daily update of the incoming and outgoing correspondence of mail and facsimiles (ensuring that all correspondence reaches the address timeously)
- Human Resource Management.
- Supply Chain Management (Make arrangements on travelling and accommodation for officials)
- Finance (Processing of invoices, compile the claims of the officials’ etc.)
- Auxiliary Services (assist with the management of GG Vehicles etc)
How to Apply
Post: Ms C Lupke: Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X54303, Durban,4000 Or,
Hand deliver: IPID, 3rd Floor, Marine Building, 22 Dorothy Nyembe Street, Durban
Enquiries: Ms C Lupke, Tel: 031-310-1300
|Auxiliary Services (REF NO: AUX/02/2014)
- Unemployed graduates with a recognized National Diploma /B-Tech Degree in one of the following Fields: Business Management or Public Management
- Auxiliary Services will be exposed to the following Key Performance Areas: General administrative and support service to National and Provincial office;
- Daily issuing and inspection of Government owned vehicle, ensuring that the vehicles are maintained and cleaned;
- Processing of applications of subsidized motor vehicle and the processing of kilometer claims by Officials;
- Messenger duties, filling of documents, relieving at switchboard, receiving and making telephone calls;
- And to performance of any duties when requested to do so.
How to Apply
Post: Ms T Hlungwani: Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 941, Pretoria, 0001 or
Hand deliver: City Forum Building, 114 Madiba Street, Pretoria .
Enquiries: Ms Tsakani Hlungwani, Tel: 012 399 0213
- Z83 Form
- Copies of ID and qualifications
- The incumbent must be outspoken,
- self-driven and also be computer literate
- He /s he should have good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills and should also be prepared to work under pressure
Comments are closed.