During the duration of this 12month fixed term graduate programme you will be exposed to all sectors of our business through a comprehensive and technical rotational programme. You will be empowered and technically trained in the following areas:
- Business Soft Skills
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Technical Support and Implementation
- Networking and Shared Services
- Project Management
- Industry Specific Professional Certifications
Requirements: Core Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent qualification related to Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Prior Experience/ coursework or strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- Keen interest/knowledge of information management/technology, product development and problem solving
- Candidates to possess at least one of the following skills would have a definite advantage:
- Knowledge in information technology or statistical analysis or computer programming (for example VBA, SQL, MATLAB, Python)
- Effective project Management skills and ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Experience in Customer Service or Client Relationship Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
How to Apply
You need to send an email to [email protected] and attach the following information:
- Complete CV.
- Copy of your Academic Transcripts from your University.
- Our “Graduate Application form” completed by you.
- Our “Motivational Letter Template” completed by you.
Comments are closed.