Closing Date: 14 July 2014
ISASA is offering prospective Foundation Phase, Intermediate and FET teachers the opportunity to win bursaries to study for a four year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a one year post graduate (PGCE) degree at UNISA.
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced independent school teachers
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
The cost of the bursary will fully cover UNISA fees and textbooks.
- A certified copy of your ID document or birth certificate.
- Application Form
- For school leavers: A certified copy of your mid-year or latest report that is available.
- For University students / Graduates: A certified copy of your Senior Certificate and transcripts of your complete academic record to date.
- A one- page personal statement explaining why you should be considered as a future teacher of mathematics and why you will be an asset to the Programme.
How to Apply
Email to: [email protected] or
Post to: ISASA, PO Box 87430, Houghton, 2041 or
Hand deliver to: ISASA, 16 St David Road, Houghton, 2198
Comments are closed.