Closing Date: 01 July 2013
An opportunity to access bursaries to become quality Maths, Science or English teachers
What is on Offer?
The Department of Basic Education, Investec and ISASA* are offering prospective teachers the opportunity to access
bursaries to study for a four year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a one year post graduate (PGCE) degree at UNISA.
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced independent school teachers
- Access excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Train at various top performing schools
The cost of the bursary will fully cover UNISA fees and textbooks.
Who can Apply?
- School leavers with matric exemption (B pass) and 60% or more in Maths or Science and English;
- Tertiary students with Maths or Science and English credits;
- Graduates with Maths, Science or English majors
How to Apply
Download application forms.
Completed application forms must be received by Monday 1 July. They must be emailed to [email protected],
hand delivered to ISASA, 16 St David Road, Houghton 2196 or posted to ISASA, PO Box 87430, Houghton 2041.
If you have any queries, email [email protected] or telephone 011 648 1331.
*Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa is the oldest association of independent (private) schools in South Africa. ISASA’s 700 member
schools provide quality, value-based education to over 158 000 learners.