Purpose of the Job
To operate within various departments, performing required tasks for Technology Group to add value to the department and gain working knowledge and experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Services Design/Projects
- Participate in TG related Projects
- Work with the project teams to produce services Detailed Designs for a particular system from the Conceptual Requirement Specifications.
- Conduct system dimensioning and impact analysis when new services are deployed.
- Assist with the planning, designing, reviewing and implementation of operational level processes in TG.
- Ensure the systems integrate seamlessly and support the business functions efficiently.
- Analyze the impact of new business requirements and functional specs on existing processes.
- Participate in the planning and designing of systems architecture.
- Translate Business Requirements Specifications into Functional Requirements.
- Work with vendors to translate the Specifications into Designs.
- Evaluate factors such as business value, efficiency, effectiveness, openness, scalability, flexibility, agility, interoperability and security.
- Implement the change requests received from other business units.
2. Information and Data Integration.
- Assist with synchronization of the data across all applications.
- Perform system maintenance function.
- Assist with the proper execution of all configuration changes and updates.
- Assist in identification of missing data elements in application data bases.
- Assist in defining data profiles and schemas across applications for integration purposes.
- Assist in defining data access rights and security profiles for the different application components.
- Assist indefining reports for validation of application databases synchronization.
- Perform all conventional aspects of engineering as requested.
- Identify and report on areas where improvement is required.
- Attend and resolve trouble tickets according to the defined timelines.
- Locate and determine solutions to problems to enhance performance issues.
3. Customer Management
- Build, manage and maintain good customer relationships.>
- Meet customer requirements, technical and budgets expectations.
- Provide a common reference point for the customer throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure the customer is informed of the query progress.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently and timeously.
4. Perform any related duties as requested by Management.
- Assist any other department within Technology Group, performing requested tasks as required by the business needs and instructed by Management.
Skills & Experience
- • Entry level position – no experience required.
Educational Requirements (Degree in either):
- 1. Information Technology
- 2. Information Technology – Communication Networks
- 3. Telecommunications
- 4. Business Information Systems
- 5. Computer Science
- 6. Engineering – Electronics
- 7. Engineering – Electrical Telecommunication
Apply here (might be closed this link does not work):