Closing Date: 15 July 2014
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of a Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Internal and external communication, on a busy switchboard, from staff members as well as members of the public.
- Answer general questions regarding the theatre productions
- Direct calls and visitors to the relevant staff, venues and offices.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Deal with visitors and deliveries to the reception desk.
- He/she must be energetic, enthusiastic and have a passion for dealing with people
- An excellent command of the English language,
- Basic computer literacy
How to Apply
Fax: 086 531 1955 or
Email: [email protected]
Comments are closed.