Closing Date: 18 September 2014
Location: Mt Fletcher / Sterkspruit / Steynsburg
Ref.NO: 74 / 2014
- National Diploma in Environmental Health or relevant equivalent qualification.
- B-Tech Degree in Environmental Health or equivalent will be a recommendation but not serve as an exclusion criteria
- Registration with Health Professionals Council or South Africa (HPCSA) as an Environmental Health Practitioner is essential
- One year experience within a municipal environment will serve as an added advantage
- Implement Environmental Health Programmes
- Maintain inspection Programmes
- Implementing measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
- Ability to communicate in English and isiXhosa
- Ability to prepare and write reports
How to Apply
Forward Application Form, CV, relevant certificates and documents, and driver’s license to: The Manager: Human Resources, Mr Z.A Williams, Municipality Manager, Cnr Cole and Graham Street, Private Bag X102. Barkly East, 9786.
Enquiries: Siphelo September, Tel: (045) 979 3969
NB: Should you not receive any response within two months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.