Closing Date: 31 August 2015
In line with the Company’s talent management strategy, Johannesburg Water offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions. The bursary includes vacation work and experiential training. Johannesburg Water invites students / undergraduates who are interested in joining the Water industry
Field of Study
- BSc Engineering (Civil) with 1st year completed
- National Diploma (Civil Engineering) with S1 completed
- BSc (Chemistry or Biochemistry ) with 1st year completed
- Degree or National Diploma in Internal Auditing with 1st year or S1 completed
- Academic merit and ﬁnancially needy
- Previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
- South African citizens
- Application Form
How to Apply
Email: [email protected] or
Post: The Assessment & Career Development Section, Johannesburg Water, PO Box 61542, Johannesburg 2107.
Comments are closed.