Closing Date: 10 May 2016
Johannesburg Water is of fering the following 1 – year internships on a contract basis:
- Communications ( Stakeholder Relations & Public Education): 3 year Degree: Social Sciences/Public Administration 2.
- Communications ( Communications & Marketing ): 3 year Degree or National Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations or Communications
The purpose of the internship is to:
- Empower youth with the necessary skills to ensure that they become marketable
- Cr eate an opportunity for graduates who have completed their studies to familiarize themselves with the working environment and gain practical experience.
- Increase the awareness among young people of the jobs and career opportunities at Johannesburg Water.
To qualify, applicants must have completed their qualification within the last five years, be under the age of 30 and be a South African citizen. Preference will be given to Females and People with Disability.
How to Apply
An application form will be deemed valid if the updated water marked Johannesburg Water application form is completed in full (forms written “refer” to CV are considered incomplete). Application forms completed incorrectly will be disqualified. Completed application forms to be emailed to [email protected] no later than 16H00 on Tuesday, 10 May 2016.
Correspondence will be conducted with shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.