Closing Date: 14 February 2014.
The Boiler and Environmental Division of John Thompson have a vacancy for an Electrical Trainee Technician in the John Thompson Isando engineering department
- Tertiary Qualification S4 Electrical Engineering. In-service training not necessary as it will be provided by John Thompson.
- Electrical and electronic fault finding and repairs
- Adjusting settings on PLCs and other proprietary controllers
- Electrical and electronic component installation and commissioning
- Supervision of electricians and quality assurance of electrical and electronic work
The position will involve extensive local travel.
Interviews will take place at our Isando Office.
How to Apply
NB – All applications must be accompanied by detailed certificated copies of academic achievements at Secondary and Tertiary level
PLEASE NOTE: CVs without certificates will be disqualified
Applications accompanied by a cover letter, indicating position applied for and a current CV and certified certificates may be forwarded for the HR Officer’s attention at PO Box 8382, Edenglen, 1613 or faxed to (011) 974-2695 or e-mailed to the HR Officer at [email protected], by no later than Friday, 14th February 2014.
Comments are closed.