Start Date: 25 June 2013
This Winter Internship/ Job Shadowing take place from June 25 – July 05, 2013 in Johannesburg.
- Self-starter – be able to work without constant supervision
- Firm grasp of finance, financial principles and accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good banking product knowledge an advantage
|Title||Education||How to Apply|
|Sales||♦. Any Bachelor’s degree with at least Accounting or Mathematics||Apply Online|
|Operations||♦. Graduate, preferably with a B.Comm degree.
♦. A good understanding of the South African Financial Markets
|Finance||♦. Finance degree with at least Accounting 1 and Grade 12 Mathematics||Apply Online|
Key Personality Traits
- Analytical/detail orientated
- Works well under pressure and able to work without close supervision
- Logical & well organised
- Responsible and able to take ownership of role
- Team player
Comments are closed.