Our 3 week winter internship offers you a unique insight into what it’s like to work at J.P. Morgan. You’ll be exposed to different parts of the business, giving you a multi-dimensional perspective of the company and the industry, as well as a good grounding in your chosen area of work.
You’ll be involved in training and orientation sessions led by expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals who train our full-time graduates. You will receive guidance, feedback and will job shadow in a particular business area.
Many full-time J.P. Morgan graduates are hired from our winter internship programme.
At J.P. Morgan we have winter internship opportunities available in the following business areas:
- Business Management
- Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets)
- Markets (Sales, Trading & Equities Research)
- Global Corporate Banking
- Technology (Applications Development & Support)
- Treasury Services
- Operations (Middle Office)
Who should apply
- We recruit from all academic disciplines.
- You must be in your final year of studies, undergraduate or post graduate degree.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Affinity for numbers
- Team players and future leaders with exceptional drive
- Creativity and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic abilities
- Logical well organised
- Highly motivated, confident individuals.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly pressurised environment
- Good communication skills
Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the JP Morgan: Winter Graduate / Internship Programme 2017