Closing Date: 30 April 2014
- Self-starter – be able to work without constant supervision
- Firm grasp of finance, financial principles and accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of Banking an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good banking product knowledge an advantage
- Analytical/detail orientated
- Works well under pressure and able to work without close supervision
- Logical & well organised
- Responsible and able to take ownership of role
- Team player
- Fluency in English is required.
|Operations – Equities Trader Assistant
• Understanding the South African equities market
• A thorough understanding of what constitutes a sound operations control environment
• A thorough understanding of the equities trade lifecycle
• Performing trade reconciliations between the exchange systems (BDA and Nutron) and JPM internal systems
• Capturing of trades on the JPM corporate systems
• Finance degree with at least Accounting 1 and Grade 12 Mathematics
|Sales, Trading & Research – Equities Sales Intern
|Operations – Finance, Operations and Business Management
Comments are closed.