Closing Date: 14 October 2014
Start Date: 19 January 2015
There is currently an opportunity within the Johannesburg Investment Banking division of JPMorgan for an analyst to join the team.
As an Analyst in Investment Banking, you will work with top-tier professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. With hands-on learning opportunities, mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities, you will gain a strong career foundation in financial services. Our Analysts are the anchors of each team and are expected to make a personal impact right from the start.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- building financial models including discounted free cash flows, dividend discount models, leverage buyout models, merger model analysis and peer comparable analysis
- interpreting financial models and data,
- day to day project management of deals,
- working on innovative solutions to clients regarding deal structuring,
- assessing the impact of relevant regulatory matters on deals,
- client interaction and presentations,
- producing industry specific presentations and research,
- performing credit analysis,
- preparing offering and marketing materials for equity and debt capital market deals,
- preparing and participating in deal pitches
- executing end-to-end client transactions
- Minimum of Bachelors degree required with strong( mathematics & finance )
The work is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates with the following:
- exceptional analytical and technical skills,
- strong attention to detail,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines,
- adaptability and an ability to continually climb a steep learning curve
- diligence and attitude to continuously learn
- strong teamwork skills
- ideally will have demonstrable experience within an Investment Banking environment, ideally M&A or industry teams,
You should also be adaptable, able to manage multiple projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team. A well-rounded academic background with coursework in finance or economics is recommended with top performing results.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.